Monday 15 January 2018

T100 Return for Little

 Much Travelled Little Returns To T100



The return of seasoned manager Norman Little to T100 was announced late on Saturday night when the Italian club Atalanta BC announced the replacement for Gregg Robinson who left for Independiente. This will be another notch on the CV for Little whose tour of T100 has seen spells at West ham(x2), Newcastle, Fenerbache, and West Brom.( conceivable I might have missed out a club).

Little returns after taking a spell away from all things in life to try and sort himself out, without going too deep I've suffered with some mental health problems for a long time in my life and added with a severe gambling addiction it nearly took my life in late September. Thanks to the support of my family and some close friends I'm in a much better place mentally and receiving counselling. More importantly I'm 108 days and counting gamble free. Advice for anyone suffering out there, there is help available if you want it. Talking helps. 

Back to the game and I'm approaching Atalanta with a new outlook on the game, no longer going to get irate at the match engine and just enjoy being back amongst the best set up in the game. You lads make it a great game, I've been back on SM about 2/3 weeks and its been a bit stale, this game world makes the rest bearable. 

Atalanta have been left in good shape by Gregg, I will be looking to put my own stamp on the team and I need to do some serious researching on players as I've missed most of what is happening in world football of late. As such I won't be selling many players till I've done some studying. Most youth team players are unavailable, although as I'm not in youth cup(I think) they could be available to loan once I decide who could be of use in first team. I've put 4 players on list who I am willing to deal with and can use them together for a player. 

Thanks for listening and its great to be back. 

Norman 

No comments:

Post a Comment