Tuesday 2 January 2018

An Important Lesson in Life

A little unTop 100 orientated BUT before Xmas I wrote a generic email to about 100 European clubs, bundesliga teams, french ligue 1 sides, some random countries to like Hungary, Finland, Azerbijan etc. I wrote asking for free stuff bascially for my under9 team.

And low and behold today in the post - quite surprisingly a big box arrived all the way from Hungary and it was addressed to me! :)

Free gifts! :) 
Happy days - lesson in life - if you don't ask you will definitely never ever get...  :)

The jackets with Top 100 written on them are here and are finally at the printers - that is a story and a half for another time.

4 comments:

  1. Great stuff!

    That reminds me of when I wrote to East Stirlingshire Football Club asking for a trial. They kindly wrote back and said no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gold mate ... absolute gold
    viva le U9's

    ReplyDelete