Friday 4 August 2017

Little explains decision to Quit

Little explains his reason to leave SM



Afternoon guys, 

I just wanted to explain the reason's behind my decision to leave T100 and SoccerManager in full. 
For a while now I haven't been enjoying SM due to the ridiculous match engine which shows little sign of ever getting any better/realistic. Honestly it isn't me chucking toys out the pram,
I hit my season objective and still have the chance of promotion through the play offs(you never know SM may decide its my turn)

I used to love the game, the challenges of finding gems, bit scouting and putting together a good squad, these days transfers is all that the game has left to offer. The tactics/instructions are worthless by definition alone, they offer nothing to how a game is won or lost. The sheer number of times matches are won or lost by one team scoring with the only shots they have on target is ridiculous. I have found myself on both sides of this in the various game worlds I used to be in and its embarrassing when you win despite being totally outplayed and hugely annoying when you lose despite being in what seems complete control of a match. This happens once or twice a season in real life, every other game on SM. Then the ratings system is just as bad, I pointed out a few weeks ago My keeper Adrian got 6/10 rating despite conceding the only 2 shots he faced, the opposition keeper scored 5 despite saving 80% of shots faced. It's like someone just picks the numbers out of a hat for shits and giggles. 

SoccerManager have a good game, they just chose to pursue other ways of making money rather than listen to the concerns of long standing members of the game. How do we complain about our unhappiness? As paying customers(gold member) we should have a right to complain about the services paid for, seemingly gold membership is only to stay ad free. 

Stephen has asked me to stay till October, I will honour that request, T100 is easily the best set up in the game and amongst the reasons I haven't quit sooner. Last night I quit some set ups that I have been in for years, building some fine squads as I genuinely feel my time has come to an end here, maybe I could get the bug back, but I doubt it with my current concerns with the game. 

Sorry for the rant just thought I could get the message across better on here than the news feed.

Good luck to all in the future.

Norman.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you Norman on the match engine. Over last few months or is it longer, I have found that about 75 % of matches are won by team with less possession. And how the hell they work out the ratings and also MOM sometimes is crazy. I agree that SM no longer interested in this product and find little money in it with gold members falling by the wayside. Add on to that the cheating that goes on in some GW. Thats enough anyway. Shame to lose you mate and maybe you reconsider at some point. Good luck to you in the future.

    ReplyDelete