Monday 31 July 2017

Beddows' Emotional Moment with the Players And Fans

Tonight was more than just a semi-final - it has the sense of a goodbye, an ending, the final words that a manager speaks to his staff before departing for pastures new - but it turned out to be nothing of the sort or was it????





After destroying Chelsea, the most in form team since Preston North End in the 1880's, 1-0 to progress to a MAJOR final the SMFA Shield next week Beddows took to the field to address his adoring public.

"We are here today to celebrate a great moment in Milan history - we have reached a major final for the first time ever!"

CHEERS FROM THE CROWD...



"But alas all great things do not last and it is with a heavy heart that I share this news with my beloved public that this morning at exactly 10am BOTH the Bayern and Manchester United boards sent me text messages asking me to become their new manager in Season 6!"

STUNNED SILENCE IN THE STADIUM REMINISCENT OF THE MOMENT OF CHARLES I EXECUTION IN 1649...

"I know that you all adore me so much and this decision will be the most difficult in all the history of T100 history!"

"I have to tell you now that no response of any kind has been sent to either Munich or Manchester - but at this time, consequently it is possible that these are my final moments in charge of AC Milan!"

GASPS AND TEARS FILL THE STADIUM

"You can imagine what a difficult decision now awaits me and yet I respect that the long struggle to win safety and victory awaits prior to any major decision. Yet I cannot believe that there is anything more that I could have done and that would have made me more successful that I have already achieved at Milan."

"Up until the very last it might be quite possible that I depart for Munich or Manchester - but I will dedicate my honorable position of dedication to Milan! Even if Frank will not have it even if Munich and Manchester demand my immediate loyalty I will not have it - to Milan I am yours!"

"I give to you my heart and my complete commitment for the next 7 days at the very least.What will happen afterwards I do not know, I cannot foresee the future - but whatever will happen - whatever level of victory we shall achieve in the next 7 days we at Milan will strive to make you, our fans so proud! So grateful of the work of our players and your management team!"

MASS CHEERS AROUND THE SAN SIRO...

James Mckenzie was seen himself in tears!

No comments:

Post a Comment