Thursday 14 December 2017

Meltdown in Milan! Beddows Responds to 3 RED CARDS and Mclean inconsolable in Post-Match Interview!

Incredible scenes tonight followed the Inter v Milan derby, a game which could have defined both sides seasons and ended in a 1-1 draw - but boring the game was not, without incident certainly not as Milan snatched an unlikely late equaliser with 8 (EIGHT) men - YES - EIGHT and Mclean's methods of influencing the referee (which is proof of the anti Milan agenda in T100) ended in tears as he had a meltdown in the post match press conference.

Beddows himself beamed postmatch, "I am not happy with the refereeing, in fact it was s***! How the f*** do you have 3 players sent off in 1 game without outside influence and interference! I've been saying it for so long but no one wants to believe me that it is anti-Milan"

"Tonight Inter players got booked for challenges that could have been RED, and Milan players get RED cards for what should have been YELLOW at best!"

"I am however am delighted that we got a point in the derby against 8 men! God Save Albrighton!"

Not only did Beddows argue that the 3 (THREE) red cards were totally undeserved, they were ironocially against TWO of MILANS best players!

Beddows' inspirational decision to put on Marc Albrighton saved the day
"Again what more evidence of corruption can you need! Balotelli was last time sent of prior to the Milan derby and this time gets sent off in a Milan derby... to be FRANKLY honest I am sick of this anti-Milan bias and b****** BUT we will march on with our heads held high - 4 games to play - still in our own hands (almost) 3 of them at home - Commeth the hour - commeth the man - Long Live Petagna!"

SO HOW DID MCLEAN RESPOND AS BEDDOWS WALKED OFF WITH A SMILE ON HIS FACE AFTER SEEING THE OTHER RESULTS - ONLY PARFITT LET HIM DOWN AND MCLEAN WAS PUT IN FRONT OF THE PRESS!

When Alex Mclean turned up to speak to the media he was seething, frothing at the mouth and seemingly more ready to blow than that volcano in Bali...

"I do not have any words right now - I do not understand how my Inter team did not beat 8 men! Ludicrous! F****** ludicrous - Beddows is a f****** idiot and how he got out of this one I do not know..."

When questioned as to his future prospects this season he refused to address his personal situation...

"I will tell you something... I will love watching them f*** it up without Balo f****** telli and Soriano and whilst I wont comment further tonight I was so glad that Milan had 3 players sent off... it made my night!"

Mclean then stormed off seemingly taking responsibility for the referees performance but refusing to acknowledge the lack of effort by the Inter boys?

Later that evening the AC Milan twitter feed ran a few hashtags#

#snowismelting #winterisending #mcleanout

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant.. Wish you could play each other every week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think id have enough players to do that. ;)

    ReplyDelete