Sunday 30 July 2017

Brar to quit Bayern Munich

Brar left Bayern Munich in a state of shock today when he announced he will turn his back on the club after the season.

In the build up to the press conference for the league match between Valencia vs. Bayern the manager announced his decision.




Brar said: 'The decision has been taken that I am going to leave the club. I have prepared the squad and they are in an even better position to win titles then at the start of this season which can be seen from the end of season deal to bring in Marcelo. We even let go off Matuidi despite knowing that Morata shall join only end of season after we are long gone, so have always put the club first.

I just hope that my departure can be on a happy note with the league title within grasp as well as a Semi-final encounter in the SMFA Champions Cup with Madrid.

Having won 8 titles and finished runners up on 8 occasions in various competitions, Bayern have always challenged for titles and I am sure they will continue doing so even after I am long gone."

Deals to be completed before the end of season are:

1. Morata (In) - Lozano (Out)
2. Pickford (In)- Cech + Tuanzebe (Out)
3. Marcelo (In) - Alba + Herrera (Out)

Lastly, he said I have enjoyed few glorious seasons at the top with a top team but I feel its time that another young capable manager gets a chance. As for me I have plenty of offers with top teams but would prefer taking on a lower league side and stressed on his likeness for the Belgium Beer.

Belgium Media reported earlier in the day that Brar has already accepted an offer from Anderlecht.

1 comment:

  1. Big call Brar! Good to see you accept a new challenge.

    ReplyDelete