Friday 17 June 2016

The Doctor's Office - Good to be Back

Hi all,


Unexpected to many, including myself, that I am back in the Top 100. A lot has changed since I left but I am delighted to be part of a truly exceptional setup on SM. The blog, existing in somewhat of an embryonic phase, was an inspired decision by Frank and the gang. Along with The Ash, it set a precedent to really create a community with a game world in SM.



The Facebook page didn't existing during my first run but with a little time and patience, I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.

So without further ado, let me give you my initial thought on the club I have taken over, Sporting CP.
I figured that initially there would be offers for some of the key talent at the club and indeed there also looks to be a couple of holes in the first 11 I am hoping to address. That and the fact that the club has a commitment to the Youth Club (being represented in Group G along with Twent, Chelsea, West Brom and Sassuolo) means that there is plenty going on and to get involved with. I will be kept on my toes that is for sure.

I haven't had a great opportunity to look at all the clubs roles and responsibilities, something I am hoping to get sorted over the coming weekend. While I appreciate offers that have been coming through, there will be little chance for me to even look at offers, let alone accept/reject them while I am comfortable with the first 11, a benched 7 and 5-6 squad players.

I still haven't got a formation I am 100% happy with but I think I am getting close, certainly something that covers all bases, though the bench does need a bit of work for some impact players or players who can help defend a lead a little more comfortably should we be fortunate enough to get to that position.

Anyway, pleased to be back, lot of work ahead, looking forward to getting cracking in a tremendous setup once again.


Cheers all,
The Good Doctor Fox

1 comment: