Wednesday 20 April 2016

POST MATCH STATS

Brown was asked after the game tonight if he was happy with the performance. He replied by saying of course I was. I could not fault my players in ANY way. Alex is a tough manager to play against. Obviosly im biast but I really feel we deserved to get all three points judging by the stats, below. But you know what they say... Stats are like Bikini's, they show you a lot but not everything. Id say its advantage Fenerbahce as we never conceded an away goal and we outplayed them mostly throughout the game but they did have more possession. Alex may have a different opinion as oppose to my own but this is how I see it.

1 comment:

  1. 'Stats are like bikinis...' Lolz!
    Well we did have the bulk of possession which, if we maintain that in the home match and still come away with a 0-0 draw, it might be enough to see us through.
    The fact that the keeper was our outstanding player tells its own story. At the moment I can only see Conca scoring for us as neither Nilmar or Soriano seem up to the task. I have high hopes for Soriano who deserves a ratings increase, but first he needs a run of games to get his morale up.
    Anything could happen in the return leg, but for us it has to be a 0-0 or a win. I'll settle for a 2-1 victory with a red card for Martinez and an own goal from Kjaer!
    Good game all round, and thanks for the post Broonie!

    ReplyDelete